Try making this easy to do White Chocolate Brownie recipe, packed with the nutty goodness of pistachios. A real treat for both young and the old!
|White Chocolate||125 gm|
|Egg white||60 gm|
|Castor Sugar||112 gm|
|Almond Powder||75 gm|
|Pistachio Powder||75 gm|
Method of Preparation:
For the White Chocolate Brownie
- Melt white chocolate and butter together over baine marie.
- Whip egg yolk with 56gm sugar and fold in the above chocolate mixture.
- Whisk egg white with remaining 56gm sugar to form a meringue and fold into the above chocolate and egg yolk mixture.
- Lastly, fold in the dry ingredients.
- Pour the mixture onto a ring lined with baking paper and aluminium foil and bake at 160*c for 25-30min.
Chef Vrushali Jadhav
Developing a strong affinity towards cooking at a very young age made Vrushali do her Bachelors’ in Hotel Management from IHM Goa, in order to pursue her passion to have a career in the world of culinary. Her dedication and commitment to excel have made her a name in the Culinary Fraternity in the UAE.
Vrushali’s Professional career started with the Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts, spotting immense talent in her which got her the opportunity to be a part of the pre-opening team at the prestigious Madinat Jumeirah Hotel in 2004. She has taken challenges and opportunities as they came, moving from Jumeirah Group to Dusit Thani and then to The Palace Down Town, where she worked as the Head Pastry Chef for over 7 years making the hotel a popular F&B offering in Dubai.
After years of industry experience, she embarked on the teaching path and joined ICCA Dubai to share her knowledge with aspiring young chefs. Later on, she also became a certified Gelato Trainer by Carpigiani Gelato University, along with being a Patisserie Instructor at ICCA. In her journey as a Pastry Chef, she has travelled to Switzerland, Malaysia and Italy for work and training purposes with world-class master chefs.