A yummy savoury treat made to look like a bird’s nest with vermicelli and filled with a stuffing of flavorful potato & chicken made to please the kids and adults alike.
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tbsp|
|Coriander powder||1 tsp|
|Garam masala||½ tsp|
|Black pepper powder||1 tbsp|
|Chicken||1 cup boneless|
|Thin roasted vermicelli||100 g|
Method of Preparation:
- Boil the potatoes until cooked.
- In a pan, sauté onion and ginger- garlic paste.
- Add salt, garam masala, coriander powder and pepper.
- Add cooked boneless chicken.
- Mash cooked potatoes and mix them into the chicken mixture.
- Deep fry vermicelli after making them nest shape.
- Fill with chicken potato mixture and serve.
About the Contributor
An ardent food lover, certified professional chef and ICCA alumna.
Follow @chef_HamisaSoonam and Hamisa Soonam Siddeeq on Facebook for more recipes and updates.
Your Space, Our World
This is a global platform for you to showcase your best for the world to see, in what you love doing most, Cook!
To get featured, upload your favourite recipe on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and tag ICCA Dubai with the hashtags #iccadubai and #iccamorningpost.