Egg & Mushroom Wraps packed with Mediterranean flavours from oregano, black olives, mozzarella cheese, and sun-dried tomato paste, is a perfect power-packed option for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
|US Eggs||4 nos|
|Black olive||1 tbsp|
|Dried Parsley||1 tsp|
|Garlic granules||1 tsp|
|Sun-dried tomato paste||30 gm|
|Salt & Pepper||To taste|
Method of Preparation:
- Break the eggs and mix it with garlic, parsley and seasoning.
- Slice the mushrooms and black olives and keep aside.
- Spread the sundried tomato paste on top of the tortilla bread evenly.
- Heat a pan and pour the egg mixture swirling evenly on all sides.
- Place the sliced mushrooms and the black olives on top of the omelettes
- Cover the omelette with the tortilla bread the spread facing down.
- Flip the omelette and remove from pan.
- Roll the tortilla bread with the omelette and serve hot.
About the Contributor
An avid food lover, Professional chef and ICCA Alumna.
Your Space, Our World
This is a global platform for you to showcase your best for the world to see, in what you love doing most, Cook!
To get featured, upload your favourite recipe on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and tag ICCA Dubai with the hashtags #iccadubai and #iccamorningpost.