A summer special and Keto-friendly Rose & Peach Panna Cotta, ladened with the goodness of fresh peaches and flavoured with delicate rosewater for that distinct Mediterranean touch.
|For Peach Pannacotta|
|Fresh peach puree||50 gm|
|Rose water||½ tsp|
|For Raspberry Coulis|
|Frozen raspberry||50 gm|
|Corn starch||1 tsp|
|For Coconut Crumble|
|Desiccated coconut||50 gm|
|Egg white||2 tsp|
Method of Preparation
For Peach Pannacotta
- Soak gelatine in cold water.
- Bring milk and cream to boil with stevia.
- Add in the Peach puree.
- Take off the heat cool it to 60*c and add gelatine.
- Pour the mixture into the mould and freeze, demould and defrost in the fridge before serving
For Raspberry Coulis
- Bring frozen raspberries and stevia to boil.
- Pour the corn slurry over it and cook until thickens.
For Coconut crumble
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Spread it on silpat and bake it in the oven.
- Once golden brown take it out of the oven and cut desired shapes.
Chef Vrushali Jadhav
Vrushali Jadhav, is a much accomplished and award-winning Pastry Chef with over 15 years of experience in some of the best known Hotel properties in the UAE. She has mastered the art & science of Baking and Patisserie under the guidance of several renowned Master Chefs from around the world.
She is well known for her unique and creative style of combining classics with the modern, to create masterpieces like none other and is also an expert Chocolatier & Gelatiere.
After her many years in the industry, she embarked on the path of teaching & sharing her knowledge with aspiring young chefs and is now a Pastry Chef Instructor at the ICCA Dubai.