An easy to make, simple yet flavourful Chicken breast preparation with minimal seasoning & Italian herbs, and cooked in a creamy lemon & garlic flavoured butter sauce, making it a decadent dinner option.
|Chicken breast, cut into quarters||2 large|
|For the sauce|
|Lemon juice||1 lemon|
|Coldwater mixed with 1 tbsp of starch|
|Cooking cream||As required|
|For Chicken marinade|
|Salt & black pepper||As required|
|Garlic powder||1 tsp|
|Green onion powder||1 tsp|
|Olive oil||1 tsp|
|Smoked paprika||1 tsp|
|Italian herbs||1 tsp|
Method of Preparation
- In a pan, on medium heat sauté the chicken for 3 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce, with putting all the ingredients together on low-medium heat.(Follow the method in the video)
- Season it well with salt & pepper.
- Cook the sautéed chicken in the sauce for 2 minutes until it absorbs all the flavours.
- Serve it with white rice.
About the Contributor
A cooking enthusiast, an aspiring chef and ICCA Professional Program Student.
Your Space, Our World
This is a global platform for you to showcase your best for the world to see, in what you love doing most, Cook!
To get featured, upload your favourite recipe on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and tag ICCA Dubai with the hashtags #iccadubai and #iccamorningpost.