Mozzarella is one of the easiest homemade cheeses to make. With just a few simple ingredients, this step by step recipe will show you how easy it is to make cheese at home in less than an hour and the results are delicious!
|Full cream milk||
Method of Preparation:
• Take the milk in room temperature into a pot and put it on low flame.
• Add the rennet tablet and mix it.
• Once the milk becomes lukewarm, add vinegar in 3 to 4 intervals and mix it gently.
• As the milk starts to curdle remove the pot from heat and close it with lid for 2 minutes.
• After 2 minutes strain it and squeeze the curdled milk.
• Take hot water (80 degrees Celsius) in a bigger pot. Wear rubber gloves and dip the milk ball and leave it in there for 4 to 5 seconds.
• Remove it from hot water and start squeezing, kneading, and stretching it.
• Repeat this process for 4 to 5 times till you get stretchy mozzarella cheese.
• Form a fresh mozzarella ball and keep it in ice water for 2 hours and then use it.
About the Contributor
Assistant Chef Instructor, ICCA Dubai, and a serious food enthusiast.
Social Media - @breakfastwalla
Your Space, Our World
This is a global platform for you to showcase your best for the world to see, in what you love doing most, Cook!
To get featured, upload your favourite recipe on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn and tag ICCA Dubai with the hashtags #iccadubai and #iccamorningpost.