Brownies are actually very tricky to make if you want to make them perfect but they are also the easiest and most simple dessert to bake especially if you are beginner. They need just a few ingredients and are versatile in nature.
I have baked brownies everyday for 2 years when I used to work in a pastry shop that specializes in brownies. So here I am presenting a full proof easy to make Chocolate Brownie with the goodness of peanut butter and a hint of mint making it a decadent dessert to enjoy with family along with some cool tips to make the worlds most easy brownies.
|All purpose flour||90 gm|
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
|Cocoa powder||30 gm|
|Coffee powder||1 tsp|
|Castor sugar||100 gm|
|Vanilla extract||1 tsp|
|Mint Candy, chopped||30 gm|
|For Peanut Butter Swirl|
|Peanut butter||60 gm|
|Powdered sugar||20 gm|
|Coconut oil||1 tbsp|
Method of Preparation:
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the butter.
- Add the chocolate (chopped) into the melted butter and let it rest for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir the mixture until the chocolate, coffee powder and butter is well combined and keep it aside.
- Now beat the eggs and sugar until it turns pale and fluffy, also, at this stage the eggs will look double.
- Pour in the butter mixture very slowly into the eggs mixture once its in room temperate. Remember to fold and not whisk.
- Now fold in your dry ingredients in the batter.
- Fold the chopped mint candy in to batter.
- Pour the batter in a greased pan and on top and make swirls of the peanut butter mix.
- Make sure its evenly swirled with the batter.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 23-25 mins
PEANUT BUTTER MIX
- Whisk the peanut butter, powdered sugar and oil until it forms a paste.
About the Contributor
Rishika Narendra Raythatha
A passionate baker and a Professional Pastry Chef who left her Interior Design program to pursue a career in Baking & Patisserie.
ICCA Alumni, currently working as Commi Pastry at the world's first Masterchef Restaurant, Dubai.
Your Space, Our World
This is a global platform for you to showcase your best for the world to see, in what you love doing most, Cook!
To get featured, upload your favourite recipe on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and tag ICCA Dubai with the hashtags #iccadubai and #iccamorningpost.