A Gluten Free decadent dessert made of Almond flour and relishing Raspberries, making it a healthy indulgent for the kids and adults alike.
|Butter, softened||170 gm|
|Caster sugar||165 gm|
|Ground Almonds||120 gm|
|All purpose flour, sifted||50 gm|
|Frozen raspberries||300 gm|
|Flaked Almonds||20 gm|
|Icing sugar, for dusting||2 tsp|
Method of Preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease a 20 cm x 30 cm rectangular pan. Line the base of the pan with baking paper.
- Beat butter and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Fold in the almond flour to combine. Fold in the flour.
- Spread the mixture into the pan. Top with the raspberries, pressing down gently.
- Sprinkle with flaked almonds. Bake about 30 minutes. Cool slice in pan
- Dust slice with icing sugar, before cutting.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Chef Sabeen Fareed
An Innovative Patissier, certified and trained in hospitality, commercial cookery & patisserie. Her experience extends in the culinary realm, working with ICCA DUBAI for the past 5 years, whereby managing Executive lunch buffets, exotic high tea and Menu development are also to tag a few.
She owns a charismatic style and finesse in fine dining, and in the art of pastry making, designing and presentation. Certified in Gelato making, she is also well versed in Gelateria Management skills. Her proficiency and knowledge includes holding a Masters Certificate in Sugar crafting, working and incorporating that art and talent along with other techniques in pastry.
Has also been involved in culinary training and worked as a pastry chef instructor at the International Center for Culinary Arts Dubai, connecting with and coaching individuals sharing the same passion. She has also contributed her expertise in her culinary career in areas that includes menu planning, cost control and analysis, and staffing.