Grilled salmon topped with creamy blue cheese; an irresistibly delicious and healthy combination for a quick, easy and flavourful lunch or dinner.
|Salmon||200 g / 2 pcs|
|Thyme fresh||1 sprig|
|Salt & pepper||To taste|
|Blue cheese||50 gm|
|Milk||1 cup/100 ml|
|Garlic, minced||4 cloves|
|Nestle cream||3 taps|
Method of Preparation
- Heat a pan and put olive oil in it.
- Put the salmon on one side of the skin for six minutes and turn on the other side and cook for two minutes with fresh rosemary stick and fresh garlic, and season with salt & pepper and keep aside.
- The same pan of salmon, after the completion of the frying, put a cup of milk to boil.
- Then mix blue cheese and minced garlic into it.
- Add two spoons of cream to the milk and cheese
- Then mix them with a whisk until the ingredients are well combined.
- Put the fried salmon for five minutes in the sauce.
- Serve it with boiled pasta without any sauce.
About the Contributor
A passionate food enthusiast and a Professional program student at ICCA Dubai.
For similar recipes and updates follow @yoraaaaa.chef
Your Space, Our World
This is a global platform for you to showcase your best for the world to see, in what you love doing most, Cook!
To get featured, upload your favourite recipe on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and tag ICCA Dubai with the hashtags #iccadubai and #iccamorningpost.